GTS works across both performance and lifestyle on mid level product bringing the best of the brand to the consumer at key price points. As a Senior Designer at GTS, you will be tasked to execute new and original statement level products that drive a category aesthetic and align with the overall brand creative direction. You will have an integral role in helping set category design vision. You will be responsible for applying your strong design, color, material, innovative thinking, and technical experience to athletic footwear. You will be responsible for creating products, technologies and developing concepts that continue to advance GTS product performance and aesthetics.
In addition to being a strong design influencer you will need to be a strong collaborator. You will work closely with design, development, and product management. As an integral member of the team you will research project needs, generate multiple concept solutions and communicate your ideas through sketches, renderings, boards and presentations. You will help create a more creative and positive work environment by mentoring and leading by example.
- Actively participate in creative vision during off-sites and other design events.
- Consumer insight travel domestically and internationally
- Minimum 8 years footwear design experience
- BA or Master’s degree in Footwear Design, Industrial design and/or Fashion design or related area.
- Must have proficiency in design programs such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Keynote. Rhino/Modo a plus
- Solid understanding of footwear design, construction, materials, sourcing and commercialization
- 2D/3D drawing by hand or computer and have ability to visualize concepts
- Strong skills in core design competencies: color, materials, sketching, concept ideation, presenting, problem-solving
- Passion for market trends
- Strong communication skills