You love your art, graphic design is your passion, you love to illustrate and solve problems using visual design solutions. You like fashion and sportswear, if you are a sneaker freak it’s a big plus. In this role you will be part of a diverse team of product designer, graphic designers, copywriters and project managers, creating design concepts, illustrations, patterns, logo and design systems for print and digital applications. You will work independently as well in a team, conducting researches, formulating ideas through mood boards and presentations and work for a pool of international clients.
- Strong design and illustration skills paired with methodical thinking
- Ability to transform abstract ideas & brand values into visual solutions
- Good understanding of typographical design and photography
- Knowledge of design history, and current trends, social media
- Open to collaborate with other disciplines in the studio, conduct brainstorming sessions, and work independently or take direction as appropriate
- Open to learn and take feedback
- A bachelor’s or advanced degree in design or related field
- 3+ Years of experience in a studio environment with expertise in brand, identity, and interactive design
- A good portfolio of professional design work
- Experience working on a broad range of print and digital projects
- Strong organizational, good communication, and good presentation skills
- Superior collaboration skills and a team-first mentality
- Fundamental understanding of print and web production, including color, media, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe CC, and other relevant software