As a Footwear Designer 2 you will be responsible for designing product that meets the category needs and aligns with the overall brand creative direction. Tasks and responsibilities include consumer research, concept sketching, bio-mechanics engineering, concept visualization, 2D/3D drawing and execution. You will be responsible for keeping up to date on competitor products, consumer habits and market trends. You will work closely with the design, development, and product management to communicate ideas and create inspiring products based on consumer insight and marketing briefs. As a member of the GTS design team you are helping to realize brand’s future.
- Actively participate in creative vision during off-sites and other design events.
- Consumer insight travel domestically and internationally
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic, Industrial, or Fashion design or related area
- Minimum 3 years footwear design experience
- Must have proficiency in design programs such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Keynote. Modo a plus
- Solid understanding of footwear design, construction, materials, sourcing and commercialization
- 2D/3D drawing by hand or computer and have ability to visualize concepts
- Strong skills in core design competencies: color, materials, sketching, concept ideation, presenting, problem-solving
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented, team player, ability to meet deadlines
|Job Level||Level 2|