As a Color and Trend Designer you will be responsible for applying color and graphics to create dynamic product. You will assist in creating seasonal color palettes that will be used across the brand. You will research market trends and create inspiration boards to share with the design team. You will work with the design, development, and product management to help ensure color and materials fit within the creative vision for the brand. You will be responsible for the application of color and materials on footwear products within a specific business unit. As a member of the GTS design team you are helping to realize brand’s future.
- Actively participate in creative vision during off-sites and other design events.
- Consumer insight travel domestically and internationally
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic, Industrial, or Fashion design or related area
- Must have proficiency in design programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Keynote
- Understanding of footwear design, construction, materials, sourcing and commercialization
- Knowledge of color theory and applications
- Strong presentation and communication skills